Thursday, 6 January 2011

forever

i just found that the best cure for my kamfert mood are writing and listening to the music!!! all the negative thoughts spread all over my mind!!!still hoping that it only a part of my PMS, this hormone drives my mood!!!demyu!!!!!

i randomly picked some songs for my playlist. i used my search engine to find one song titled 'forevermore' because i simply forgot the singer. i put 'forever' as a keyword and finally played all of those 'forever' songs in my playlist. the result of 'forever' songs from my laptop:

together forever-rico j puno
together girl forever- westlife
i'll be loving you (forever)-nkotb
saving forever for you-shanice
forever young-alphaville
now&forever-richard marx
viva forever-spice girls
(i wanna take) forever tonight-peter cetera
forever(lady of soul)-damage
forever and one-halloween
nothing lasts forever-maroon 5
now and forever-carole king
i love you always forever-donna lewis
always and forever-luther vandross
forevermore-paul bennet

because of this method, i listened to forever and one(halloween), together girl forever (westlife) for the first time. not bad. i wasn't surprised that most of those songs are the oldies ones,,that's my taste and don't ask me which one is my favorite,,,,,bzzzttt

dear my 'forever' songs, please sweep this kamfret mood away from me.thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Wanjooyy..
    Forever young..
    Jadul abikss..
    hahahhaha
    Forever young, i want to be forever young...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagu itu gw dedikasikan untuk seseorang yang dalam hitungan minggu akan memasuki usia 24 TAHUN!
    MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete