Sunday, 9 March 2014

uncertainties

Belakangan ini banyak banget hal yang kepikiran (atau dipikirin?!) dari yang penting sampai yang penting banget maupun yang ga penting sampai yang ga penting banget. It makes me think about too many 'what if' and at one point I start thinking of having time machine to fix every single thing in the past or can I just freeze this time? I feel like worrying so much about future's uncertainties, they freak me out. If only life can be modeled just like climate change scenarios, I'll be pleased. Just input the variables and you can instantly see what will happen next, so you can choose wisely which scenario suits you best. But that's not the case. 

Once I heard that our future is a mystery so we will not stop giving our best effort and have a good prejudice upon Allah.

But still, think am not that ready for uncertainties.   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment